So You Want to Be a Professional Girl Scout.
It's more than just unlimited access to Girl Scout Cookies! Though that is one of our favorite benefits.
Imagine joining a group of individuals—each with their own unique skills and passions, united by a common purpose.
We are seeking career professionals committed to making a difference.
Generous Time Off… We believe in work-life balance
- 25 days of PTO (That’s in year 1!!)
- 8 paid holidays (PLUS we’re closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day!)
- State of NJ Paid Sick Leave (for all employees)
- Ability to work in-office, at home or a little bit of both
- Flexible scheduling (depends upon role)
Standard Benefits… Taking care of our people
- Casual Dress
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement (403b) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development programs and lots of training
- All Staff retreats with fun activities
Mission-Focused Work & Other Duties as Assigned… Experiencing our mission first-hand
Every role gets a chance to spend time with girls and volunteers. You might spend a day at Girl Scout camp, help with a big event or be part of program activities. Opportunities include Festival of Friends, Mega Recruitment Day, Girl Scouts Love State Parks, volunteering at the LPGA, Girls Thrive, and more!
Apply today! Start making a
In accordance with federal law and Girl Scouts of the USA policy, we are prohibited from discriminating on the bases of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Girl Scouts is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity.