Camp is open for weekend camping from 5:00 PM Friday to 11 AM Sunday. All groups applying to use any of the GSCSNJ camps must meet use requirements and have a certified First Aider. Outdoor Training and First Aid/CPR certification is required for adults taking girls camping.
Please note, the calendar lists all weekends with a Friday start date. (Even if you only plan to camp Saturday to Sunday, you still check availability by the Friday date.)
Requests can be made to participate in certain activities; however, the schedule depends on instructor availability. We follow GSUSA Activity Guidelines for participation. We will make every effort to accommodate everyone coming to our camps. Your understanding and flexibility are greatly appreciated.
Completing the reservation
- After you receive the confirmation email, 50% of the total balance due must be paid within 15 business days.
- The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to your scheduled camping weekend.
- After you receive the confirmation email, the total site fee must be paid in full within 15 business days.
- Non-payment will result in cancellation of reservation.
- GSCSNJ must receive copies of all required certification cards, the signed rental agreement and payment as outlined in the confirmation email.
- In the event that your reservation is booked less than two months prior to your camping date, full payment, copies of all required certification cards, and the signed rental agreement are due immediately.