Why support Girl Scouting?
Today’s girls are destined to lead tomorrow’s boardrooms and courthouses and run our hospitals and technology start-ups. But a cycle of discouragement is stopping girls from moving forward. They’re backing down from their aspirations. They’re opting out from activities they once loved. They’re even shying away from raising their hands in class. We all have a role to play in helping girls reach a successful future.
You can have an impact on girls today, to help them lead for a better tomorrow.
When girls succeed, so does society.
ToGetHer, we can get her there.
Discover ways you can give and help build tomorrow's leaders.
- Gifts from Individuals - Regular annual gifts from individuals are an essential element in funding Girl Scouting. They allow the council to plan effectively and provide unrestricted dollars which can be used for volunteer training and support, recruitment efforts, program costs and financial assistance to girls.
- Family Partnership - As a parent or family member of a Girl Scout, you know better than anyone else the value of the Girl Scout program.
- Camperships - Girls who could not otherwise afford to participate benefit from the Girl Scout Camp experience..
- Matching Gifts - Your employer may have a program to match contributions to not-for-profit organizations, and GSCSNJ may be eligible. Check with your personnel department for details. Many individuals and families increase their contributions each year through matching gifts.
- Planned Gifts – Learn more ways to make a planned gift by including GSCSNJ in your estate plan or make a significant financial contribution and the Juliette Low society.
- Corporate Gifts - Many corporations and foundations provide grants or sponsor events to develop innovative programs and to help us achieve our goal of building tomorrow’s leaders.
To learn more, please contact email@example.com.