Girl Scout Senior
As a Girl Scout Senior, you’ll tackle challenges that require critical thinking skills and independence.
Plan enriching activities as a team and start planning your future, too. Think you’re too old to become a Girl Scout? No way! Now is a great time to join.
Senior Activities Include:
- Earning Journey Awards that teach leadership skills
- Earning badges in math, science, health, cultural literacy, and more
- Overnight camps or wilderness trips
- Growing as leaders at camps
- Planning and taking trips to other cities, states, or countries
- Take Action projects to make the world a better place
- Assist younger girls
- Cookie and Fall Product sales
- Earning your Girl Scout Gold Award
- Girl Leadership Summit
- Other activities you choose and plan as a group
A Girl Scout Senior will:
- Develop confidence in her leadership skills
- Make a significant impact on the community
- Explore culture through travel
- Learn and practice financial responsibility
- Become a positive role model for younger girls
- Connect with Girl Scout alumnae
You don’t have to join a troop to have fun with the Girl Scout Seniors.
What Seniors Do