StudentsLive Wicked "For Good" Day on Broadway 2/25/2023
Package includes Interactive Workshop, Interactive Resource Guide, Special WICKED Scout Patch, and Preferred Seating to the Show.
The Exciting Education Workshop includes…
- Interact with a Scout/Student Community of your Peers from Around the World. Learn about Themes and Issues found in Wicked led by Student's Live Teaching Artists.
- Be a part of the “Which Witch” Game Show.
- Meet a High-Profile Key Note Speaker who is a successful Industry Leader.
- Learn Music and Choreography from the Show taught by Wicked Cast Members.
- Present Community Service Projects for Members of the Broadway Company and your Peers.
- Interact with Wicked Cast Members/Creative Team Professionals in Question and Answer Session.
- Earn Complimentary Exclusive Wicked Scout Patch.
- Attend the 2:00 pm Matinee Performance of Wicked with an Audience of Scouts/Students from Across the Country!
- Opportunity to Fulfill Badge and National Standard Theater Requirements!
- Chance to win a exclusive Wicked Prizes
Seats are First Come, First Serve, and Available on a limited basis! If you are interested in sitting with another troop, family, or others, please complete your orders together. ADA accessible seating can be requested for wheelchair and companion seats, visual impaired and hearing impaired seats by emailing Jessica Fraser at email@example.com
Lunch is not included, there will be time (11:15-2:00) for you to go to a local restaurant or pack your own lunch. No outside food is allowed in the Gershwin Theater
AFTER PAYMENT-No cancellations or refunds of any kind are permitted. In the unlikely event that your Broadway show is cancelled, your show tickets can be refunded, applied to future performances, or exchanged for another show. No cancellations or refunds of any kind are permitted for the workshop. If the Broadway show is cancelled, you will be able to reschedule your workshop to a future date for the same show or the show of your choice within one year of your original date at no additional cost to you.
Be on the lookout for email updates as the date draws closer for specific information on the event.
All participants are required to abide by all GSCSNJ Covid Guidelines and Broadway Covid Policies. Please consult gscsnj.org “COVID-19” page for more information. Please note: anyone attending a StudentsLive workshop will be required to wear a mask regardless of current Covid Policies.
Please note: All orders are subject to a shipping fee as tickets to the broadway production will be mailed at least 2 weeks prior to the event. A shipping fee will be applied per order not per ticket package.
Past Date Policy
All Broadway show tickets retain value for up to one year from the printed performance date. Past-dated tickets can be used for a future weekday evening performance and must be arranged in advance on a phone call with Ticketmaster Customer Service