At Girl Scouts, we care about your experience, good or bad, and we want to hear from you!
In May, we’ll be conducting a national survey with girls, parents/caregivers, and troop leaders called Girl Scout Voices Count. (Service unit volunteers will be surveyed in June.) We will use your feedback to find out what’s working and not and to improve our services and programs.
Be sure to check your email for the invitation to participate:
- The girl, parent/caregiver, and troop leader surveys will all launch May 6. Additional email reminders will also be sent on May 13, 20, and 27. These surveys close on June 2, 2020.
- The Service Unit Voluneer survey will launch June 3. Additional email reminders will also be sent on June 10, 17, 24.
As a thank you, everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a raffle for both GSUSA and GSCSNJ!
- Entered to win one of twenty $50 gift cards
- Three (3) girls/parents who complete the survey will receive a Girl Scout umbrella
- Three (3) Troop Leaders who complete the survey will receive a Girl Scout umbrella
- Three (3) Service Unit Team members who complete the survey will receive a Girl Scout umbrella
Got questions? Email GSVoicesCount@girlscouts.org.