To solve any problem, you must first identify it. Start by asking yourself what matters most to you.
Silver Award Girl Scouts
Have you ever looked around your neighborhood or school and wondered how you could make a change for the better? Going for the Girl Scout Silver Award—the highest award a Girl Scout Cadette can earn—gives you the chance to do big things and make your community better in the process. Download the Silver Award Handbook to find out how.
You can pursue your Girl Scout Silver Award if:
You're in sixth, seventh, or eighth grade (or equivalent)
You're a registered Girl Scout Cadette
You have completed a Cadette Journey
Girl Scout Silver Award Steps
1. Identify an issue you care about
2. Build your Girl Scout Silver Award team or decide to go solo
3. Explore your community
4. Pick your Silver Award project
5. Develop your project
6. Make a plan and put it in motion
7. Reflect, share your story, and celebrate