Designed to make Girl Scouting at home stress-free, Badge in a Box is curated to include almost everything you need to complete a badge at home - from easy to follow instructions to the badge itself!
The boxes will be shipped directly to your house, filled will activities, supplies, and all the Girl Scout fun you need in order to earn your badge.
November Box Themes:
(Registration is open from November 1 -December 2. Boxes will be shipped directly to your house the week of December 14.)
$35 | Brownies - Seniors
While you are at home or away, spending quality time with family and friends this holiday season, all Girl Scouts can earn a Storyteller badge. With this kit,
- Brownies (2-3) will learn how to tell their family story
- Juniors (4-5) will find out what their words can do as they scribe their very own works of art
- Cadettes (6-8) will learn how to create a screenplay for a show or movie and write their very own scripts
- Seniors (9-10) will learn the steps involved in writing a novel and start their own
These kits have everything needed in the box, so you can take it anywhere to complete!
$35 | Daisies - Ambassadors
Go outside and get in touch with your inner artist as we make wildlife-inspired pieces, find music in nature, take pictures, and design their outdoor project. Girls will participate in virtual activities, which will vary by age - Girl Scouts will make leaf rubbings, wind chimes, take photos, and even make suncatchers. With this kit,
- Daisies (K-1) will explore the sounds and colors of nature!
- Brownies (2-3) will make their own art outdoors and have fun doing it
- Juniors (4-5) will explore, create, and design different kinds of art
- Cadettes (6-8) will observe and collect things outdoors that will drive art and creativity
- Seniors (9-10) will explore how to see nature with an artist’s eye and find ways to express themselves
- Ambassadors (11-12) will explore nature and create several different kinds of outdoor-themed art
Each box contains a Girl Scout badge and specialty supplies needed for outdoor activities! Your Welcome Box will exclude any nature and recycled items that will need to be collected. Instructions on what will need to be collected will be provided in your box.