By taking the necessary precautions last summer, we were able to serve over 550 girls at our in-person Summer Camps with ZERO cases of COVID-19. These extra safety measures allowed girls to continue building their independence and self-confidence in a safe and fun way, while connecting and having fun with others.
The $50 registration deposit is non-refundable. The remainder of the camp fee (excluding the deposit) will be refunded if:
- The camper withdraws, and Girl Scouts of Central & Southern NJ receives a written request at least five weeks prior to the start of the camper’s session.
- The camper leaves camp due to an illness or injury, and Girl Scouts of Central & Southern NJ receives a written request for a refund within two weeks of her return home. Refunds will be prorated on a per diem basis.
A FULL refund will be provided:
- If a program is canceled and no alternative program is available.
- If Council cancels in-person programming for
summer 2021. Registrants will also be offered the opportunity to
enroll in virtual camp programming with supplies.
- Should a family decide before the Summer Camp program begins that they would like to not attend camp this year due to COVID-19 concerns.
- Should a girl test positive for COVID-19 or be exposed to a positive or assumed positive individual 14 days before the selected Summer Camp program.
NO refund will be provided:
- If a camper leaves early due to behavior, home missing, or parent request.