Reason #1 to stay connected…
You can make new friends, but keep the old.
Reason #2 to stay connected…
You are capable, smart, educated, fun and bring a unique perspective. We NEED you.
Reason #3 to stay connected…
Once a Girl Scout, always a Girl Scout.
Reason #4 to stay connected…
You can take action by advocating on behalf of girls.
Stay connected with the Movement. It’s free!
You’ll receive our semi-annual newsletter and notification of special council events.
Membership is open to adults ages 18 or older who ever were, or are still, members of Girl Scouts as an girl or adult.
Do you want to get involved but aren’t sure how? These are just a few ideas…
- Suggest and coordinate a service project for troops in your area.
- Share a special talent or skill with girls or leaders.
- Train new leaders.
- Present a one-time or short-term program for girls using your special skills.
- Organize an alumnae group based on a specific interest, geographic area or age group.
- Host a networking event for alumnae.
- Help the archives committee preserve our history.
- Organize a camp clean-up.
For more information please contact email@example.com.