Nominating a WOD
- A Woman of Distinction is the ultimate GIRL Scout- Go-getter, Innovator, Risk Taker, Leader
- Takes action, achieves success, and practices leadership professionally, personally, and in the community; motivates and supports others; and serves as a role model for girls.
- Lives or works in our ten county area of service (Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, Middlesex and Salem Counties or the Allentown, Roosevelt and Matawan areas in Monmouth County).
- Supports the mission of Girl Scouts, accepts the Girl Scout Promise, and lives by the Girl Scout Law
- Attend and support the Women of Distinction Awards Breakfast, our signature event and major fundraiser in March 2017.
- Present personal leadership journey at the Girl Leadership Summit in the fall
- Meet and mentor the Girl Scout that will introduce her at both events.
- Commit to a date in the fall for the taping of the video.
- Support Girl Scouts of Central and Southern New Jersey by assisting with sponsorships, ads and tickets for the event.
Download PDF nomination form or complete the
online form below by 5 p.m. on June 17 to:
Girl Scouts of Central & Southern
Attn: Jenna Fenstermacher
40 Brace Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Fax: (856) 354-8425
Phone: (800) 582-7692
Any individual or group may submit one or more nominations. The
selection committee’s decisions are final. The selection committee
reserves the right to extend any nomination into the following Girl
Scout year for consideration.
Nomination does not imply selection. A large number of nominations are received each year.
Nominations are due no later than JUNE 17.