Animal Habitats Junior Badge Program (Pennington)CANCELLED Comments
Imagine meeting a monkey or kicking up dust with a kangaroo. These animals live in the wild, so we don't get to spend time with them in their natural homes – their habitats. But that doesn't mean we can't find out more about where they live, how they play, and how we can help them! Girls will learn about different animal's habitats and they will create an animal house using jello and learn about endangered animals in the artic. They will also learn how they can help protect animal habitats. This is a money earning event for a Girl Scout destination.
Registrations will be done on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration can be done on an individual or Troop basis.
- No registrations will be accepted without payment and COMPLETED registration form.
- No siblings are allowed to attend the program.
- Troops or individuals are responsible for transportation to and from program site.
- Each girl must have someone responsible stay for them during the program.
- Troops registering may only have adults to the safety wise ratios. Any more adults will be charged 5.00 each
Click here for flier and additional information
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Cost:$14.00 per girl
Website: Click to Visit